We are so excited to be a sponsor at Taste of Hope in Livermore next week.
The event is being put on with City of Hope, a charity with a focus on Cancer and Diabetes research.
Thursday, April 7, 2022 5-8pm
Shrine Event Center
170 Lindbergh Ave,
Livermore, CA 94551
More info can be found here:
We will be pourning:
- Penderyn Legend wWw 10th Anniversary Edition Welsh Single Malt Whisky
- M&H Classic Israeli Single Malt Whisky
- GlenAllachie 12 yr Speyside Single Malt Scotch
- Ardnamurchan Small Batch Highland Single Malt Scotch
- Kilchoman Machir Bay Islay Single Malt Scotch
- Lemon Hart 1804 Original Classic British Style Rum from Guyana
- Herb Garden Lemon Verbena & Juniper Scottish Gin
- Tottori Blended Whisky from Japan
We are honored to be part of such an amazing cause for the first time and look forward to workign with City of Hope in the future for their events and fundraising efforts.